integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Yea, its confirmed and proven true. I am one pathetic loser.
Not only do I not have the courage to tell the guy I like that I like him, but I use stupid inappropriate words in my Chinese oral.
Met Ivan at MRT. Wow. Coincidence. Sho cute, he and Hui Koon and their two other frenz, well it turned out he stopped at CL garden. We both stopped at CL garden and had a chat i can say till we had to 'fen lu'. Aiya..havent been chatting much with him lately. Learnt many new thingys bout him yeh? Haix..miss him. Miss 6A. Miss Mrs chay.
And I am such a loser at Chinese. I actually accepted this fate le, me being from EL-backgrd famly, but I thought. I managed to make it into a SAP school. Into RV somemore. I had to give it a try. I thought i was ok. I didnt know how much I stank in Chinese till oral last monday.
Man..I used 'bai fang zhu xian'..Luff..luff all u wann. I'm juz like that. Stupid and loser like.
There's this compo test tmr. Sho scared man. I dont do well under pressure..that time still ok cus we were given time at home to prepare. This time's impromto. I am so afraid I wont do well.
Seriously
I am one pathetic loser.
JM OUT.